The Community Based Alternative is a program that offers home-based and community-based services to individuals ages 21 and older who are qualified to acquire nursing facility care. This program is an alternative option to nursing home placement. With the CBA program, the residents in a nursing facility are offered an opportunity to return to their community.
Community Based Alternative program assists the client with the following:
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Personal Care
- Escort to Physician’s office
- Monitoring by a Skilled Nurse
- Medical Equipment Purchase
- Minor Home Modification for the Handicapped
- Physical and Occupational Therapists if necessary
For further details and to see if you qualify, please call 972-240-4700. Also, learn about the CDS Option available for CBA clients.